Saturday, March 20, 2010

More to come

I'm sitting in my car outside of Scott's place tapping into his network, waiting for Joe to arrive with a key. We're going to track more guitar today and hopefully get to some other overdubs. I'd like to work a bit on "Brasserie". Joe has a vintage air organ that I can't wait to try out just for that song. I don't think I'm up for doing any vocals today, unless they're background. My voice is lacking any edge this morning, so we'll probably do some more this coming week.

We got a lot of cool sounding stuff tracked last night though. My principle guitar is now finished on "Luster", "Other Door", "Years", "Beg the Past", "Last Screams", and "Tremble Bare". That leaves tracking the end of "Brasserie", as I want to do some other stuff on the beginning, as I said before. I still have to track "Restore", but that might be on acoustic.

Well, Joe just got here, so I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment