Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 songs down...3 to go.

We're listening to playback on Brasserie and Luster, but I don't foresee any problems with them. We didn't intend for Joe to play all throughout Brasserie, but he played a beat just as a glorified metronome. I still don't know what type of arrangement I want to do on the first part of Brasserie. Hmmm...there is a slight flub on the heavy final chorus of Brasserie. We'll probably punch-in and out of that. We still have to do Years, Last Screams, and Beg the Past. We're laughing, because at some point I messed up and my body language almost signaled to Joe to quit playing, but fortunately his better sense told him to push forward and ignore me! We're still listening to playback on Luster --end of second verse. It's funny me playing Scott's bass-line on guitar just so we can keep track of where we are, since guitars are basically non-existent on most of the verses. I'm starting to get a headache...blah. And poor dearest Elena is asleep. Tracey and Kelly are...well, they're back! They've been in the gym. I'm hungry...that's what it is...the headache, I mean. Oh well...playback is still going. Last chorus, and then out.

No comments:

Post a Comment