Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update?

There's not much to post in the way of a studio update, but I'll write something, since a good many of you have asked. To my knowledge, Oliver has been the only one tracking as of late. I've received messages on several occasions from Scott saying that he had recorded more guitar tracks, so that much is encouraging! I personally have been so busy for the past month, I have not been able to get in and do any recording. Now that things are somewhat slowing down for me school-wise, I'll be able to get back to work on the album. Believe me, we don't have much more tracking to do before we start mixing. It's true, we have yet to track "Evenstar" and "Restore", but it will happen. Also, we don't have any shows on the books as of right now, but that will change as well. Don't forget that the single mix of "Tremble Bare" is up on the MySpace page so check that out if you haven't done so already. Just hang in there, enjoy the summer, and the album will be complete before you know it! Hugs, DGC

No comments:

Post a Comment